The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Jul 28, 2010

We're All Mad Here

So last weekend I held a Mad Hatter's Tea Party. It was such a blast to see all my friends dressed up and eat great food and drink fancy tea. A tip for your next tea party: you can never have enough cucumber sandwiches! Anyway, i wont post pictures of everyone in their fabulous dresses, because they would kill me if I did, but I did want to share pics of the gorgeous tables I set up. Fresh flowers, mismatched tea cups, and a deck of playing cards can go a long way. And remember, over decorating is not necessary if you have friends as great as mine (they provide all the color you need!) 





XOXO
Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment