The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Jul 30, 2010

Project Ruway + Austin Scarlett = The Best Night Ever



Hey everybody!

So if you didn't catch Project Runway last night, that's your loss.
I absolutely loved it. The dress that won was simply beautiful (I totally want to remake a version of it). I didn't think that the one that lost was as bad as say, I don't know, CASANOVA'S. His was DREADFUL. Seriously, I actually gagged when I saw if. It was like a Brazilian, belly dancing, hooker. Really? There was no fabric on it!?!?!?! I did like Peach's dress, but I didn't think we saw enough of the garment she was given. I am glad she was safe though. 
Then, on top of the most amazing episode of Project Runway (seriously a five hour challenge!!!), we get to see Santino and Austin dress up a cowgirl!
My literally SCREAMED when I saw the ad. 
Austin Scarlett is my favorite designer in Project Runway history and Santino, who I hated as a person, is tres talented so they're like a dream team. I'm not sure how long this show will last, but man it was entertaining.




XOXO
Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment