The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Apr 13, 2011

It's been too long...

It's been so long since I've posted anything, but I'm swamped. Prom is right around the corner and I have been hurrying to finish dresses for my friends. I am so proud of my latest creation that I'm going to post some pics. It's made from 100% Silk with hand beaded details. It took forever and luckily it fits my friend perfectly and she loves it. 





Another dress I've been working on is much simpler. Its a burgundy jersey with a deep v-neck and asymmetrical skirt. The wrap is hand knitted and beaded Noro Silk yarn. 





They are gonna look amazing!

XOXO

Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment