The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Mar 12, 2011

Summer Trends

I know spring isn't even here yet, but the fashion world is always two seasons ahead. I myself am already sewing up a storm so my summer wardrobe will be complete by the first day of April (just so I can stare at it wistfully till June). This season I'm predicting soft ruffles, bold shoes (platforms, florals, chic flats), high waisted pants/shorts/skirts, layered jewelry, chinos, "frumpy chic" tees and tanks. There are eight million new trends, but those are just the ones that have caught my attention these last few days.


Pics from: Betsey Johnson, Mod Cloth, Free People, Rouche, Anthropoligie

XOXO
XOXO
XOXO!

Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment