The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Feb 13, 2011

Must Have Accessories

Bonjour Darlings!

I've been compiling my spring wardrobe shopping list and I though I'd give you all an update on what accessories I am seeing for spring 2011 (it is soooo hard to believe it's already 2011! Where has the time gone?)
Anyway, this season is all about vintage charm and dramatic flair. Check out T-strap heels, long feather earrings, saddle shoes, suspenders, and waist belts. Remember, fashion is about being who you are. The first thing people see when they meet you is what you wear and how you look, so make an impact. Its a new year and tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Be bold! Changing your life can be as easy as buying a new dress and changing your hair. Don't be afraid to take chances in all aspects of your life.











Love Ya,

XOXO

Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment