The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Jan 18, 2011

This really has nothing to do with anything....

Hey Divas,
Even the most fabulous Park Avenue Princess needs to enjoy a good book every now and again, so for no particular reason I've decided to make a list of the top books I've read lately. I read a LOT (like, five to ten books a week) so I'm gonna limit this to the greatest.

1) Gramercy Park- Paula Cohen
2) Fall For Anything- Courtney Summers
3) The Fallen Novels- Lauren Kate
4) Wicked Lovely books- Melissa Marr
5) Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices- Cassandra Clare
6) A Song For Summer- Eva Ibbotson
7) Bergdorf Blondes- Plum Skyes
8) One Night Changes Everything- Lauren Barholdt
9) Something Like Fate- Susane Colasanti
10) Revolution- Jennifer Donnolly

Enjoy!

XOXO
Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment