The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Oct 24, 2010

Be The Star

There's nothing like staying out till four in the morning to give you a little fashion perspective. Last night I went down to the Riviera Theater to see The Script (Irish bands do it better!). It was an amazing show and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They have a unique sound and the lead singer is amazingly gorgeous (he's Irish, of course he's hot). Anyway, concerts are always great for style watching and this place had no shortage on....interest choices. It's clear at concerts whose from the burbs and whose from the city. The suburban princesses are usually A) wearing too much makeup B) Dressed up in ridiculous outfits C) Wearing completely impracticable shoes. The city girls are usually in jeans, comfy shoes, and a t-shirt. So wears the happy middle? Why do we either have to look like hookers or slobs? Can't we just be adorable and comfortable all at one? That's where I come in.....

My Guide to Concert Dress

The Girly Girl


The Wild Child


The Bohemian Chick


The Heart Breaker


Let me know if I left anyone out.

XOXO
Megzi



No comments:

Post a Comment