The world of fashion is one that I never wish to visit. I wish to live there instead. An outsider’s view is tainted by flashbulbs and glitter. On the inside you can see the industry without its makeup on…

Nov 9, 2010

Brava Annalynne McCord

Some may criticize this divas attire for the People Choice Award, but I think Annalynne McCord brought a whole new spin on menswear chic to the red carpet yesterday. Her interpretation, simple and obvious. I'm digging the denim skinny pant and the boxy white shirt. The tie adds a formal touch, and the red glitter heels take the look from masculine to daring and sexy. I think this look is spot on. Who says only guys can wear a shirt and tie on the red carpet? Isn't it time for ladies to set outside this idea that a skirt or dress is their only formal option?

Simply fabulous

Annalynne McCord Wore a Shirt and Tie on the Red Carpet

XOXO
Megzi

No comments:

Post a Comment